I love games so when I was tagged I got really excited. I was tagged by Paper Chimes and you can view her own Interrogation game. This is quite different from your average board and card games but it helps bloggers get to know a little more about each other.
- Each person is supposed to follow the rule of fives. You are allowed to ask 5 questions, after which you can tag up to 5 bloggers by hyper-linking to their blog; 5 questions because it’s not too many to flood another blogger and occupy too much of his/her time, but yet a large enough number to ask your most important questions, and 5 bloggers to avoid spamming. Hence, prioritize your questions, and who you wish to ask!
- Those tagged are obliged to answer the questions in a blog post, and after which, they are entitled to create their own 5 questions and tag 5 other bloggers, so on and so fourth. You should answer your own 5 questions as well. You are allowed to tag the person that tagged you in the first place. Also, copy and paste this section on your blog so others can understand how the game goes.
- In the case where a blogger strongly refuses to answer a question, he/she must instead post a nice anime image, wallpaper or cosplay picture, et cetera in response to that question.
- To make things interesting, a blogger can include wildcards in his/her 5 questions by placing an asterisk, (*), after which those tagged are obliged to reveal something interesting about themselves that others did not previously know. There is no limit to the number of asterisks one can place (which means there can be up to 5 wildcard questions).
- Anyone can feel free to start the game; you don’t necessarily need someone to tag you. Just create your 5 questions and tag your 5 people of choice. However, the catch is that you must answer your own 5 questions as well.
- To potentially prevent an endless game, this round of games will end on the 8th September 2012, 12pm JST (GMT +9). After which, no more bloggers can tag others to answer their questions.
What I Was Asked:
1. If you were on a deserted island with an anime/manga character, who would it be?
Out of the anime/manga characters in the world I chose Suzumiya Haruhi. I have somewhat of survival instincts so I am sure I will be fine when it comes down to where to sleep and what to eat. But having those skills wouldn’t help me if I didn’t have someone to motivate me to stay alive and that is where Haruhi comes in. Everything would probably be one big game to her which will make things interesting while keeping my mind off the fact that this may be the last place I’ll ever see. I don’t want to be depressed the whole time I am there and if I do die I’m sure I will die with a smile on my face… or look extremely aggravated.
2. Do you consider any anime/manga characters to be role models? Who and why?
I would call him a role model but someone I would look up to as a “big brother” would be Shun from You and Me. I don’t really know why but Shun is what I imagine a big brother would be like. (note: I don’t have an older brother) He is sweet and thoughtful in everything that he does. I am sure I will be taken care because I’m lazy and careless. Also, he looks so cute in girl’s clothing and I would probably use him for my own entertainment. I’m not the nicest person in the world so I believe he would keep me out of trouble.
3. What is your favorite genre of anime, and why?
Comedy. To simply put it, If I am not laughing I am not happy.
4. Do you prefer real DVDs or digital/streaming?
I don’t really have a preference but I have more DVDs than anything. I will pop a DVD in quick if I am bored. But the only thing about DVDs is that if it gets scratched it is ruined. But streaming isn’t all that great either when the internet is down or it takes a long time loading. You can watch DVDs in the car if you have a DVD player which something I do when I go on long trips. DVDs are just more convenient.
5. What anime have you seen that’s most outside of your usual tastes? Did you like it?
Moyashimon is not something I would normally watch but I watched it after hearing about several times. To be honest it didn’t really catch my interest. I mean it’s about a boy who can talk to bacteria, what else is there? I’m not saying I didn’t somewhat enjoy it but it’s not something I would watch again.
1. If you could revive any anime character back to life who would it be?
2. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? Why?
3. What is your idea of a normal person? Do you consider yourself normal?
4. Name three things you want to do before you die?
5. What anime/manga did you look at recently? Did you like it?
Answers to My Questions:
1. I have always felt terrible when people die in a manga or anime. So if I could bring at least one person back out of any anime character it would be Menma from Anohana. I do not feel that Menma had a fair death. She died at such a young age and she had so much to live for. Your childhood is the most important part of your life.
2. I am really good at holding grudge. The longest I held a grudge was probably a month. many people think that is not long but to me it is. I hold grudge because I have a problem accepting apologizes. Anyone can say they are sorry but it is hard to tell if they mean it especially if they do the same thing again. So holding grudges isn’t my only problem I guess trusting people is too.
3. A normal person to me is a perfect person. A normal person can do everything perfectly and never does anything wrong. They go through the same boring routine everyday and nothing changes. There is nothing out the ordinary. I don’t see myself as a normal person. I am probably the weirdest person you would ever meet but that just shows I’m not afraid to express yourself.
4. 1) Go to California – no particular reason
2) A life’s worth of cupcakes – I love cupcakes!
3) Become a billion dollar entrepreneur – I want to have my own successful business
5. I read Love So Life yesterday. It is about young girl who becomes a babysitter to these adorable twins. She is a orphan so became a babysitter as a part-time job. I have to say the only reason I read it is because I want to know what the twins are up to next. The twins are always getting into trouble and that drives their uncle, their guardian/famous reporter crazy. I enjoyed it because I thought it was hilarious and cute.
You’ve Been Tagged
Paper Chimes from Paper Chimes
Baka~ from Blog:where ideas run wild!
24 frames per second