I been interrogated again and I am ready for the challenge. But I really have to say that the questions keep getting better and better. I was interrogated this time by SnippetTee and you can view SnippetTee’s interrogation game as well. I am truly honored because Lemmas and Submodalities is what inspired me to start blogging. I came across it one day while web browsing and it caught my interest . I ended up liking it so much that I started visiting it every week. Then one day I decided that I wanted to start my own blog too and I have enjoyed blogging ever since.
Now let the interrogation begin!
What I was Asked & My Answers:
1. How did you come up with your online name?
A lot of people that I know say I have a natural “big sister” instinct. I am always there when someone needs me and I always know the right thing to say. So everyone who knows me calls me “sister”. But just the word sister as an online name makes me sound like a nun so I put girl at end of it to make sound cuter.
2. If you only have one chance to recommend an anime what would it be and how would you convince your friend who’s new to anime to watch it.
Kaichou wa Maid-sama because my best friend has a maid outfit fetish.
3. Name an anime in your backlog list that you would like to marathon now.
La Corda d’Oro~ Primo Passo. Kahoko pours her heart into playing the violin even though she had never played it in her entire life. When I watching it I can’t help but think about myself and how dedicated I was to learning how to play the piano. I also love an anime about a girl being surrounded by boys because there is bound to be drama, romance and lots of confusion.
4. List some of your favourite quotes from anime?
- “I used to always cry and give up… I made many wrong turns… But you… You helped me find the right path… I always chased after you… I wanted to catch up to you… I wanted to walk beside you all the time… I just wanted to be with you… You changed me! Your smile is what saved me! That is why I’m not afraid to die protecting you! Because… I love you…” – Hinata Hyuga (Naruto Shippuden)
- “Oh, then let’s go buy bras for you… They’ve grown again, haven’t they?… Yesterday I saw you struggling to get dressed…Sakurako onee-chan told me to check every night.” – – Kaede Furutani (Yuru Yuri)
- “Hotaru…I always want to laugh with Hotaru…cry with Hotaru, get angry with Hotaru… and while we’re doing that we’ll become adults together.”- Mikan (Gakuen Alice)
5. What is the weirdest coincidence that you experienced lately?
I went to my friend’s costume party last week and their was this girl there with the exact same name as me. What made things even weirder was the fact that we were wearing the same outfit. She was like my long lost twin. It was so awkward but we ended becoming friends.
You’ve Not Been Tagged:
I’m not going to tag anyone this time but you can go check out The Blogger Interrogation Game post from last week to see who I tagged last time.